Monday, May 5, 2014

Mission: Stash Reduction

Here are a few more cards I've made recently, trying to find ways to use some of my "stuff". These aren't going to win any awards, but they are still fun to do. I've also enjoyed using stamps that have been gathering dust for a while.


The stamp of the little boy splashing in the rain (from Stampin' Up!) makes me smile. This stamp is part of a set that I've had for a loooong time. I pulled out my colored pencils and had some good old-fashioned coloring fun with it.


Next is a card with very little stamping (just the thx), but several layers - an excellent way to use up that paper! I also pulled out some washi tape and a button to add some interest.


This last card has a similar look to the last one, with layers, washi tape and a button. I created my own patterned paper (the blue) by stamping with a very similar color to the background.

All these cards will go to Operation Write Home. I hope they are enjoyed by someone else!

Happy Crafting!

Immi

No comments: